Saturday, June 25, 2011

Greenwood Car Show 2011: Overstimulation Perfected

I just got back from the Greenwood car show, and let me say this: my eyes are bleeding. Greg, Andrew and I joined with my family in the annual slog covering over 10 city blocks. We'll definitely have some detailed photos and lengthy conversation emanating from our experience, but for right now I need to plant a seed of thought that may take root with some of you.

Is it better to drive a dream car and accept the compromise of comfort, fuel economy, reliability and the other problems associated with such vehicles, or compromise the dream and drive an economical, comfortable, and efficient box?

We'll be struggling with this question, as well as others, and should have some conversations posted tomorrow that reflect our lunacy.

And we shot some .22 rifles today in the woods. We'll cover that as well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment