Saturday, September 10, 2011

Why I want to build a Hot Rod.

Dad gave me a box of old car magazines last week. Since then, my time spent in the smallest room has developed a strong pull from within myself to build one of the marvels displayed on the once glossy pages. As such, I've narrowed my choices to the following styles:

















































All three above pictured cars are Model Ts with V8 engines and very little else. The top one is a 5 window, the middle a Track T (the nose and windshield are streamlined) and the bottom image is a fairly traditional T Bucket. What do you guys think? Are any one of the above cool enough to attempt?

I'm fairly certain I can trade my 1959 AMC Rambler wagon to make a Model T build happen. The resulting hot rod would be purely a toy, with no major transportation responsibilities. I'd keep the Audi, Boat and Suburban tow vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment