Saturday, September 17, 2011

What is Brouwer's: This is the reason you will have no paycheck.



If Alex Trebek tried to describe Brouwer's, aside from being in the question:answer format, it would clearly look like the title to this post. You see, Brouwer's is a bar in which high end beers, wines and whisk(e)ys are sold. The alcohol on tap is so high end that I have yet to receive an unpleasant drink. And when I order, I literally state that I want a dark brown liquid.

Located in Fremont, Brouwer's should be filled with hipster douches. Instead, there is a pleasant array of fat old people (yours truly), middle-aged couples, young non-douchers, scary older women, and everyone else in between. The beer selection on tap is second to none, and the bar staff are cool.

I just drank three amazing beers there. If I were a pusher truck driver I'd be upset that there 'weren't no gawtammed Coors Light' available. As I'm not a pusher truck driver, though, I really enjoyed myself. Please do the same yourself and support an amazing monger of fine ales.

No comments:

Post a Comment