Friday, August 26, 2011

Life with a German.

Her name is Gretchen, and she's my little 1.8t AWD A4. And though she's very distinguished, Gretchen has not captured my heart.

I look for a car that loves to get down and dirty. Even if the car is elegant and sophisticated in the parking lot or right lane of the local freeway, to earn my love, it always needs to be capable of slapping me across the face and biting my ear. Scarlet went so far a few times as to pull a knife and demand my wallet. I swooned. Gretchen, though, is far too up class for anything untoward. Gretchen may be beautiful and easy to live with, but she knows it and gets a little steamed when I try anything in public. Gretchen is very staid and polite where Scarlet was off her medication. Gretchen, sadly, may need to go.

What do you guys think? I really want a roomier Jeep (YJ or TJ) with a 4.0 liter and very little lift, but I'm open for suggestions. Just remember that if she's a lady in public AND in private, I'm not interested. I want scars when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment