Monday, August 22, 2011

What I Have That They Don't

Read the first 2 posts to this series, Matt's "Why a boat is better than what these *@&%! bought" and Masters' "Rebuttal"



My toy is this beautiful 1980 Honda Express Moped.




Here is the plain and honest truth with the situation, both "Big Cranium" Matthew, and "Mid-Life Crisis" Masters are jealous of both me and my summer toy. It's not because of what my toy is, but rather what I get to do with it.


The fact is this that, Matt got a boat that doesn't work, and Masters will surly die on his bike. 


The thing that separates me from them is that I have a girlfriend, and she's smokin', and check this out, she has a moped too!


That means while Matt is spending the entire rest of the summer, and the rest of his bank account no doubt, trying to fix his stupid purchase, and Masters is risking his life every second he sits on his. I am out enjoying the sun with a beautiful girl. 


So I ask you, who has the best summer toy?



No comments:

Post a Comment