Friday, August 12, 2011

Ze Germans strike again!

My little A4 was no more than simply a lovely little commuter until I dipped into 3/4 throttle. Then she became a ferocious continent conqueror. It seems that Audis are meant to be driven at more than 7/10ths.

I also stabbed a soccer ball and dropped a bottle of spit in the men's bathroom at a local park. I can't say that any of these events are linked, other than I'm fairly certain that if I weren't feeling so feisty neither the soccer ball nor the Audi would have been probed; the ball with my knife and the A4 with my foot.

The bottle of spit was an accident linked to Mac & Jack's consumption and Marlboro Snus Mint flavored pouches. Ze German linked more directly to my race home to type this nonsense. It's good to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment